Welcome to Collinwood
Welcome to Collinwood is the comic tale of a group of working-class guys in Cleveland who try to rob a pawnshop. George Clooney makes an appearance as a safecracker named Jerzy who trains the robber-wannabes.
- Starring: George Clooney, Jennifer Esposito, William H. Macy
- Director(s): Joe and Anthony Russo
- Producer(s): George Clooney, Ben Cosgrove, James Henney, Hendrik Hey, Casey LaScala, Hunt Lowry, Scott Shiffman, Steven Soderbergh
- Screenwriter(s): Joe and Anthony Russo
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Animal Coordinator: Jim Burnette
- Release Date: Friday, October 18, 2002
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
A cat stands near a man on the balcony of a building, peering inside. The man nudges the cat with his foot and then picks the cat up and throws it into a room. A trainer placed the cat on its mark and used a hand signal to cue the feline to sit and meow. The actor gently nudged the cat with his foot before it was replaced with a stuffed cat. The stuffed cat was then picked up by the actor and tossed into the other room.
The live cat is seen briefly again before it exits off screen. This was filmed separately from the previous action. The trainer placed the cat on its mark by the actor’s feet and then stood off-camera calling to the cat. The cat ran to the trainer and was rewarded with a treat.