Old Man, The
The Old Man is a film about J.J., a convict, who is serving a twenty-five year sentence for robbing a train. In 1927 there is a great flood in the Louisiana area and the prison inmates are called upon to help rescue families that have been washed out of their homes.
- Starring: Jean Tripplehorn
- Director(s): John Kent Harrison
- Producer(s): McGee Street Production
- Screenwriter(s): Horton Foote
- Distributor: Hallmark Hall of Fame
- Release Date: Friday, May 16, 1997
- Rating: Believed Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
The majority of the animals seen in the film were used for background atmosphere. The animals were placed on their mark and retrieved after completion of filming. The alligators used in the film were animatronic.