Invisible Mom is a comedy about Laura Griffin and her family. Carl, her husband, works at a lab inventing secret projects for the government. One day Laura accidentally drinks one of the liquid experiments and becomes invisible. Carl has to find an antidote and prove his sanity. The only way he can do these things is with the help of the invisible mom.
- Starring: Barry Livingston
- Director(s): Fred Olen Ray
- Producer(s): Concorde Pictures
- Screenwriter(s): William C. Martell
- Distributor: New Horizons Video
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Tuesday, June 18, 1996
Featured Animal Action
A dog is seen in several scenes jumping on a chair, jumping on a sofa, eating from a bowl, drinking from a beaker, sitting and panting, and running down some basement steps. Other animal action consists of a boy carrying an iguana and supposedly feeding it some liquid substance through a dropper. The iguana is also seen later sitting in a cage.