How Do You Know?
Former Olympic athlete Lisa (Reese Witherspoon) is in a love triangle between a noncommittal ladies' man and an affectionate but awkward businessman. She tries to figure out the age-old question of how to know when you've found the right partner.
- Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilsosn, Paul Rudd and Jack Nicholson
- Director(s): James L. Brooks
- Producer(s): Julie Ansell, Laurence Mark, Paula Winstein
- Screenwriter(s): James L. Brooks
- Distributor: Columbia Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Edith Allyn, Abby Adams
- Release Date: Friday, December 17, 2010
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
For the brief scene in which two leashed dogs are walked on a sidewalk in the background, the dogs' real owner walked them from one point to another.
Due to late notification or limited resources, American Humane Association's Certified Animal Safety Representatives™ did not monitor any of the lobster action.