The Bachelor is a remake of Buster Keaton's 1925 silent classic Seven Chances where a bachelor has 24 hours to find a bride if he wants to inherit his grandfather's millions.
- Starring: Chris O'Donnell, Renee Zellweger, James Cromwell and Brooke Shields
- Director(s): Gary Sinyor
- Producer(s): Avery Pix, Inc.
- Screenwriter(s): Jean C. Havez
- Distributor: New Line Cinema
- Rating: Believed Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
The opening scene is a herd of wild horses galloping free across a vast open landscape. Later a jeep is seen chasing the horses as they gallop away. Stock footage was used for all the scenes involving the Mustangs. Other animal action consists of a scene at a large aquarium, two riders on horseback riding through the park, and swans and ducks in the background at the park. There is a scene where a wolf is standing on a rock howling at the moon.