Ant-Man and the Wasp
In this second chapter of Ant-Man, Dr. Hany Pym and Hope Van Dyne present a new mission which finds Ant-Man and The Wasp discovering secrets from their past.
- Starring: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly
- Director(s): Peyton Reed
- Producer(s): Stephen Broussard, Kevin Feige
- Screenwriter(s): Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers, Paul Rudd, Andrew Barrer
- Distributor: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Various
- Release Date: Wednesday, July 04, 2018
- Rating: Outstanding
Featured Animal Action
Throughout the film, there are several scenes that take place in an office, where we see fish in an aquarium in the background. The aquarium had fluorescent lights and an aerator. A glass cleaner was attached to the inside of the aquarium. The prop master came to the set on the weekends to make sure the fish were fed and the tank was cleaned. He assured us the power would remain on in the studio until the fish were wrapped. he water was tested for quality before fish were introduced to aquarium. No other set dressing touched the aquarium. Everything went perfect!